NCAA Job Recruitment Form 2023/2024 – See Application Portal
NCAA job recruitment 2023/2024 is currently ongoing. See the NCAA recruitment portal, requirements, job description, how to apply, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application is on this page.
It will interest you to know the Federal Government is looking for young, energetic men and women interested in careers in the aviation industry to join the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority.
The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority is an equal opportunity employer to all prospective employees regardless of their religion, marital status, race, ethnic origin, gender.
Working as a NCAA employee is a step to take your career to another level because you will be around people with different skills and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
However, whether you’re a novice or a professional with experience in the aviation industry, not only can you find work with the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, you can have a career.
Requirements for Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Job
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following:
- Must be a Nigerian.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Number (NIN), International passport, Voters card.
- Applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution.
- A well-organised CV/ Resume is required
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Two (2) recent passport photographs.
- Must not have any criminal record in the past.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
How to Apply For NCAA Recruitment
However, to apply for the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal via www.ncaa.gov.ng
- Click on Careers
- Select the position of your choice.
- Ensure you read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Carefully fill in your information and submit your application.
- The online application is free.
- Successful applicants will be contacted.
We believe this article was helpful to you, keep visiting this website regularly to stay updated on recent job openings.
Additionally, if you have any questions regarding NCAA Job Recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it within 24hrs.
Disclaimer: We only provide our audience with the necessary information they need. Apkson.com is not in any way affiliated with any of the companies featured in this website. Therefore, we do not have any influence on the selection process.