University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships worth £10,000
The University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships to study in the United Kingdom (UK) form is available. Interested applicants can find their application processes on this page.
It might interest you to know that this University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships is £10,000 including the tuition fees for students from eligible countries to pursue a one year taught Masters programme at the University in 2022/2023 hosted by University of Birmingham.
This scholarship is targeted at international students from the following countries; Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Requirements for University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships 2022/2023
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries (see above)
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30th June, 2022.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
You must have accepted an offer of admission to a Masters degree at University of Birmingham before submitting the Scholarship application.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).