Truck Driver at NB Civils in the UK | Job Requirements and How to Apply
Applications are invited for the post of Truck Driver at NB Civils in the UK. If you are interested in this job so that you can work in the United Kingdom (UK) then this page is for you. Kindly read through this page to see how you can make your applications for this job.
NB Civils has been established for over 15 years and provides a wide range of civil engineering services throughout Rhondda, Cardiff & Bridgend and the surrounding areas. We offer a high standard of service for both domestic and commercial clients and tailor our services to meet specific requirements.
We are seeking a Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Find below more information for the job.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Other tasks as assigned by leadership
Qualifications for Truck Driver at NB Civils in the UK
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Clean DMV and criminal record
- Driver’s license • Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. up to shoulder level
- Ability work a winch and other equipment related to the tractor, tanks and boxes
- Strong work ethic
- An opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the business. You make the difference. You matter.
- Flexibility and work/life balance
- Medical / Dental / Vision/ Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Vacation and Holiday pay