Leventis Foundation Scholarships Program 2022 Fully-Funded for International Students
Are you searching for a fully funded scholarship to grab and further your studies. Here is the answer. You can now apply for the Leventis Foundation Scholarships Program 2022 for International Students and continue your academic pursuit without any stress.
The scholarship was set up with the mindset of assisting all Nigeria Post graduates who are much delighted in furthering their studies but it is facing financial setbacks or don’t have a lot for their studies. the Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece in conjunction A.G. Leventis Foundation is offering two fully funded (and one partial) scholarship awards for Nigerians to study in Greece.
Please it should be noted that the scholarship is for Masters and MBA studies for the academic year 2022-2023 in the institution.
The scholarship is fully sponsored by the A. G. Leventis Foundation and it comes with both Fully Funded and Partial Scholarship awards.
The scholarship is to be hosted in the Alba Graduate Business School, Greece with a huge worth that is Up to 100% Funding for the successful candidates.
You should also take note to rush and apply for the scholarship for it is only 3 Scholarships that are Available for the International Postgraduate (Masters, MBA) Students.
Qualifications for the Scholarship
For you to be entitled for the scholarship, all the Applicants must meet up with the following criteria:
- All the Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizenship
- All the Applicants must have a 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.9 or higher)
- All the Candidates must have an excellent command of English language
- All the Applicants must have at least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
The following are the scholarship benefits available for successful candidates:
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
How to Apply for the Leventis Foundation Scholarships Program 2022
All the Interested and qualified applicants for the scholarship should apply online and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by deadline to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
Application Deadline: Not Specified.