FAAN Job Recruitment 2023/2024 – https://faan.gov.ng/careers/
Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Job Recruitment opportunity is for suitably qualified candidates with experience in the aviation industry. Continue reading to discover the requirements and how to apply.
However, whether you’re a novice or a professional with experience in the aviation industry, not only can you find work with the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, you can have a career.
Safety: With the expected growth in air transportation, we are making greater efforts and adopting new measures to continue improving aviation safety for the benefits of our customers.
Security: Today, at our Airports, we screen 100 percent of all j-in baggage for explosives and narcotics. Most airports integrate this screening process into their baggage claim solutions.
Comfort: At our various Airports, your comfort is our major concern. During those long airport layovers, while you relax, indulge yourself with our satisfying services
International Airports: Our International airports are spread strategically across the 6 zones in Nigeria.
Requirements for FAAN Job Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- Must be a Nigerian.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Number (NIN), International passport, Voters card.
- Applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution.
- A well-organised CV/ Resume is required
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Two (2) recent passport photograph
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must not have have any criminal record in the past.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
How to Apply
However, to apply for the FAAN job recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal via https://faan.gov.ng/careers/
- Select the position of your choice.
- Ensure you read the job description and requirements carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Carefully fill in your information and submit your application.
The online application is free.
Also, Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria will notify and invite qualified candidates for oral or written interview at the designated centers across the country.
We believe this article was helpful to you, keep visiting this website regularly to stay updated on recent job openings.
Additionally, if you have any questions regarding FAAN Job Recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it within 24hrs.
Disclaimer: We only provide our audience with the necessary information they need. Apkson.com is not in any way affiliated with any of the companies featured in this website. Therefore, we do not have any influence on the selection process.