Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN) Job Recruitment 2023
The Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria has started its recruitment of new workers into its various offices across the nation to fill up vacant areas.. This is to inform the general public that they can now submit their applications on the application portal.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to hurry and submit their applications on the CRIN Recruitment portal on or before the closing date.
The Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria job recruitment application form is free of cost. That is to say, you don’t have to pay a dime in submitting your application on the CRIN Recruitment official portal.
About Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria
The Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN) was established in Ibadan, Oyo State on 1st December, 1964 as a successor autonomous rese arch organisation to the Nigerian Substation of the defunct West African Cocoa Research Institute (WACRI) (Nigeria Statute, Act No. 6 of 1950) following the establishment in 1964 of the headquarters of the said WACRI at Tafo, Ghana with responsibility to conduct research to facilitate improved production of disease free or disease-resistant cocoa. By virtue of the Nigerian Research Institutes Act No. 33 of 1964, the scope of CRIN was expanded beyond that of WACRI to include research on kola and coffee in addition to cocoa.
In 1975, by the Agricultural Research Institutes (Establishments etc.), the scope of CRIN research activities was further enlarged to include cashew and tea. Consequently, CRIN today has mandate to conduct research on five crops, namely; Cocoa, Kola, Coffee, Cashew and Tea throughout the country.
Requirements for CRIN Recruitment
The basic requirements all applicants must meet or possess are listed below.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO) or it’s equivalent result.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as National Identification Number (NIN), International passport, Voters card or Driver’s license.
- Possession of a BSc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate in relevant or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit and willing to work in a new environment.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skill.
How to Apply for CRIN Recruitment
Applicants are advised to kindly,
- Visit the CRIN recruitment portal via www.crin.gov.ng
- Fill and submit their application.
- Make sure you fill in valid mobile number or email address.
We believe this article was helpful to you, keep visiting this website regularly to stay updated on recent job openings.
Additionally, if you have any questions regarding Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria Job Recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it within 24hrs.
Disclaimer: We only provide our audience with the necessary information they need. Apkson.com is not in any way affiliated with any of the companies featured in this website. Therefore, we do not have any influence on the selection process.