Bus Drivers Needed in Canada
Canada being one of the largest provider of bus passenger transportation, has openings for Casual Handydart Bus Drivers. Previous Transit experience not required, we will provide training to successful candidates. A valid Class 4 unrestricted license or higher is required for this job.
- Comply with health and safety regulations in the workplace;
- Enjoy interacting with the public;
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance and demeanor;
- Adhere to all First Canada policies and procedures
- Previous Transit or Handydart experience not required, we will train
- A valid Class 4 unrestricted license or higher is required
- Have a clean drivers abstract
- To be able to pass vulnerable sector records check;
- To be able to pass pre employment drug testing.
- Transit environment: early, split & late shifts may be required
- Per BC Transit’s handyDART user guide, must be physically able to push clients up to 250 lbs in a manual wheelchair up ramps
- Safety focused, clean respectful environment
- Transport passengers in a cutaway style bus