Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) Recruitment
This is to inform the general public of the ongoing job recruitment at Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria. Read through and see the requirements, how to apply and application portal.
AMCON are in need of highly skilled workforce to help achieve the objectives of the Corporation.
About Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria Careers
AMCON was created to be a key stabilizing and re-vitalizing tool established to revive the financial system by efficiently resolving the non-performing loan assets of the banks in the Nigerian economy.
With our team of highly experienced professionals and bright fresh graduates, one can be assured that AMCON is a great place to work as we provide an exciting and challenging environment where achievement is rewarded
In buttressing the above, the Corporation depends on its high quality, motivated and talented workforce to operate in its performance driven environment. This gives room for continuous personal growth as well as providing great potential for professionals at all levels to contribute towards the growth of the organization.
AMCON Requirements & Required Skills
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any relevant discipline related to mathematics or a higher national diploma.
- Applicant being able to hand microsoft packages.
- Web Applications, and using the appropriate software for effective service delivery.
- Applicants must have in possession of their WAEC, or NECO certificates
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must not have any criminal record.
- Applicants with excellent ability to work as team leads and players.
- Candidates who can think strategically and proffer solutions to problems.
- Candidates with excellent organisational skills.
- Individuals with good ability/eagerness to learn.
- Performance driven individuals.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified applicants who wants to ascertain if the recruitment have started should kindly visit the AMCON official career portal https://amcon.com.ng/career.php and carefully follow the instructions therein to successfully apply.
Additionally, if you have any questions regarding the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) Job Recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it within 24hrs.
Disclaimer: We only provide our audience with the necessary information they need. Apkson.com is not in any way affiliated with any of the companies featured in this website. Therefore, we do not have any influence on the selection process.